Astra Bridal is one of our most loved partners – for good reason! They are New Zealand’s premier designer wedding dress curators and have amazing teams all over the country. In February this year, Lumina had the pleasure of partnering up with Astra Bridal in Auckland and Wellington to photograph our light up letters with their gorgeous wedding gowns. Here’s a rave about Astra Bridal’s Auckland store!
Taking appointments and walk ins, the first thing you experience about Astra Bridal is the bubbly Store Manager and Wedding Dress Extraordinaire, Ilyese Court. Ilyese has been working in the industry ever since graduating from fashion school, handpicked for her eye for beauty by Astra Bridal’s Founder herself. You will feel immediately welcomed and in expert hands to freely explore and find “The One”.
Astra Bridal’s Auckland store is immaculately kept to Ilyese’s high standards. Think hardwood floors, floor length mirrors that cover an entire wall, dried flower arrangements and Lumina’s light up letters! Frothy, slinky, silky, sparkly wedding gowns line the walls in all shapes and sizes, and the cabinets are full of accessories (shoes, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, tiaras) that brides can mix and match. There is even an area dedicated to just showcasing yourself in your wedding dress, surrounded by admiring family and friends. Dreamy!
- Ilyese and her team. You will enjoy top-notch, personalized, friendly service.
- Internationally acclaimed designer wedding gowns, from designers such as Maggie Sorreto, Rebecca Ingram and Theia Bridal.
- A light-filled, high ceiling space to see your dress from all angles.
- Personalized accessory pairings so you can shop your entire wedding outfit, in one go!
- Roomy private changing rooms and recliners for your friends and family as they wait.
- Lumina light up letters area to take photos!
- Vendor recommendations and special discounts, exclusive to Astra Brides.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND:
- Being open minded. Ilyese will take your preferences and stretch your imagination. Surprise yourself with just-in wedding dresses, and non-traditional accessories. (We did, and we loved it!)
- Attending a Sip & See event. This is a completely free event for Astra Bridal store visitors, where you get a taste of Astra Bridal wedding dresses and their exceptional service.
FIND THEM @: