Terms & Conditions
As the supplier of these amazing products we will always work with you to supply the best solution for your requirements.
All customers who hire from Lumina do so agreeing to these Terms & Conditions:
- The Hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the letters/numbers in good conditions whilst in their possession.
- During the period of prop hire, the Hirer is solely responsible for the decorative metal signs.
- In the event of any of our items requiring repair because of the Hirer’s negligence, misuse or abuse, then the hirer shall bear the cost of any such repair.
- If in any event, the goods are damaged beyond economical repair, or are lost, the hirer shall bear the full write off cost.
- Lumina accepts no responsibility for any injuries or claims whilst using hired equipment.
- You will indemnify us against any and every expense, financial loss, claim or proceedings whatsoever or damage to or loss of property arising out of the delivery, use, non-use, repossession, collection or return of the equipment or any part of it.
- Lumina will endeavour wherever possible to ensure that pre-agreed delivery and collection times are adhered to. However, we cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries or collections, due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Payment is strictly prior to delivery.
- You authorise us to use publicity/photographs from your event within our marketing channels.
- Our customers are our priority. If you have any problems with our terms and conditions or any other aspect of our prop hire, please do ask us about it.